pictures via: zimbio.com
Last night, London organised the Closing Ceremony for the 2012 Olympic Games. The fashion heritage of this country couldn’t be ignored, therefore the most known supermodels walked into the Olympic Stadium in beautiful gold dresses created by famous British labels.
What they wore:
- The most impressive were undoubtedly the famous supermodels Kate Moss and Naomi Campbell who both wore Alexander McQueen gowns. Kate Moss looked fabulous in a sequined gold gown with a plunging neckline, whereas Naomi’s dress impressed with its delicate train.
- VS Model, Lily Donaldson, wore a gorgeous baroque inspired gown by Vivienne Westwood.
- Lily Cole wore a white and gold dress by the London based fashion brand Erdem, while Stella Tennant opted for a Christopher Kane suit.
- Red haired model, Karen Elson, donned Burberry and it’s probably one of my favourite dresses, next to Lily Donaldson’s.
- Georgia May Jagger wore a Victoria Beckham metallic gold cocktail dress & Jourdan Dunn looked like a Greek Goddess in a Jonathan Saunders gold and white gown.
pictures via: styleite.com